Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Welcome

Dear one and all,

If you're reading this and it's 13 June, 2013 ... then I haven't left yet! :)  But, you can still enjoy the beautiful blog my SIL, Sarah, made for me. If you can tell us who the reformer is in the collage at the top, we'd be much obliged. We know it is one, but spent much Google Image time trying to pin him (thinking he looks both a bit Zwingli and Luther-esque) down to no avail. Please don't write in telling us it's a communist dictator! :)

I am getting awfully excited because today is the SPLENDIFEROUS day we (Diana, Natasha and I) are leaving on a jet plane!

But, since I need to do a major suitcase cull, I will leave it here and will talk to you again in two weeks when I, Gerrilynn, will be reporting live from the continent for the 'Reformation Times'. D.V.

If you happen to log on here between 21-31 June, then there may be lots or little, but definitely something to report.




5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to some vicarious travel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so exciting!!!! May the Lord bless you with the bestest of holidays!!! Thinking of you, putting the suitcase in the boot, closing the car door, driving, unloading at the airport, queing up.... it's soooooo cool!!! Enjoy! By the way, I think Luther, he looks sort of chubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my third time attempting to comment - let's hope it works! Hope you have loads of fun, learn lots of new and interesting facts, and above all, enjoy yourself and relax!! Take care, and I look forward to your updates. cheers, marls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, i think it's Luther as well, as i found a similar picture on the website below which indicates its from his birth town.
    http://christiantravelersguides.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/eisleben.html

    Hope you had a good flight in the end end, and all your luggage came with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's hoping that no news means you've met the queen, said hello to the palace, and are searching for Hedwig at Hogwarts... (hint hint). Hope you're having fun! Cheers, marls

    ReplyDelete